Re: Composite GtkBuilder template

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 2:57 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:

2. All the composite dialogs flash black and in wrong size when
mapped. I hope that is just an oversight, and can be corrected. I
don't think we can merge it like that

I've witnessed the black flashing yes. It annoyed me but I didn't
once think it possibly that my branch was causing this (dialogs
are certainly constructed before being mapped, before any visual
surface is ever created for them, and all of the template building
is done quite synchronously before ever reaching ->map()).

I've now confirmed that the black flashing exists on master as well. Not good.