Re: Adding gtkparasite to gtk?

Hi Javier,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
Hi Christian,

On 10 October 2012 17:24, Christian Hammond <chipx86 chipx86 com> wrote:

> Now I did miss the updates in that bug thread that mentioned that the latest
> version of that patch worked on both GTK 2.0 and 3.0. I'm happy to see that,
> and I'll take a look at it. It slipped through the cracks (we don't pay much
> attention to that bug tracker, since very few people have ever used it) and
> it got lost in the noise of patches sent to us over e-mail and GitHub pull
> requests that broke 2.0 support.
.
20 days passed, Is the patch to support GTK+3 already applied?
What about the other patches?

It hasn't yet. I haven't forgotten, and it's still sitting there on my TODO list, glaring at me. I've had things come up since this discussion that have required my focus, and I'm working to get through those things before I can sit down and spend time on gtkparasite patches and a release.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chipx86 chipx86 com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com