Re: Glib question: Is PCRE in some intermediate state?

On 30 Nov 2012, at 14:50, Fan Chun-wei wrote:

> Can you check the glibconfig.h that you are using?  As you are using Visual C++, it needs to match the contents in glibconfig.h.win32 in glib\

Thanks guys, you were both right.

glibconfig.h was getting picked up from my previous installation (which I've now removed so that shouldn't confuse things any more).  Having said that...  now that I'm using the correct glibconfig.h, the linker fails with 3 x unresolved externals:-

      __InterlockedAnd
      __InterlockedOr
      __InterlockedXor

Once I've figured out where to get them I should be okay.

BUT....  are the "symbols" files up to date?  For example 'glib.symbols' gets used to generate 'glib.def' which, in turn, determines which functions get exported from my DLL.  If any of the symbols files are out-of-date I guess that might screw things up eventually.  However, I'll flag up any problems if I come across them.

John