Re: g_rename() problem on Windows (and suggested remedy)

I made the changes that were needed to make g_rename() more consistent but they're fairly extensive and would probably benefit from being reviewed by somebody else.  Initial reports from our end though, seem to suggest that the renaming issue is greatly improved (on Windows).

But....  is this the best place to post about glib or is there a more appropriate mailing list?

John