Re: Commercial support page on gtk.org

On 19/03/12 18:06, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Alberto Ruiz<aruiz gnome org>  wrote:

Same question goes for RedHat, are they actually offering support to ISVs?

We support our products, of course, which do include various versions of GTK+.
But that is a bit different from the kind of support that this page
talks about...

This is really about being able to contact *someone* who offers a service around GTK+. The type of services businesses offer is really not going to be consistent and the customer will have to discover that I think by contacting perhaps more than one company. We could extend this over time.

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.