Re: Commercial support page on gtk.org

I do wonder if Novell is actually offering Gtk+ support anymore, or whether we should refer them as SuSE (in case they want and they do actually offer such support?).
Same question goes for RedHat, are they actually offering support to ISVs?

2012/3/19 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com> wrote:

> If there are no major objections, I will push this by Friday this week or
> shortly after.
>
> Comments welcome,

It looks fine to me, thanks for doing this. Only question I have is
whether it is ok to list companies as 'providing gtk support' without
explicitly asking them first.