Commercial support page on gtk.org

Hi all,

For a while, I/we at Lanedo have thought that gtk.org is missing a commercial support page. Qt has one and it's even been requested by some clients in the past IIRC.

I've been meaning to merge this branch for a while:

  http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-web/log/?h=support

The result is demonstrated here:

  http://curlybeast.net:8080/support.php

I made a few small changes today and am happy with it myself. Just so people know, the list of companies is randomly listed, so there is no bias about ordering here.

If there are no major objections, I will push this by Friday this week or shortly after.

Comments welcome,

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.