Re: [introspection] struct without copy constructor

Le Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:45:46 +0100,
Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com> a écrit :

> - refcounted structures: then add a copy function which is actually a
> ref function, and a free function which is an unref function.

not my case

> - statically allocated structures: then set the copy and free functions
> to a dummy handler which does nothing.

In that case the copy method should return a value, what about NULL ?

> If your case is not one of those, then you should make it so it is one
> of those. Glib needs a way to know your struct won't disappear without
> it noticeing.

I do not know about all black magic which is under the hound of
gobject-introspection bindings, so I can not guess whaht is expected by Glib.

thanks

Frédéric

--
GPG public key 4096R/4696E015 2011-02-14
    fingerprint = E92E 7E6E 9E9D A6B1 AA31  39DC 5632 906F 4696 E015

GPG public key 1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171
uid  Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel <picca debian org>