Re: [introspection] struct without copy constructor

On 01/31/2012 04:22 PM, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
so my question is 'simple' what is the recommanded way if I want to add
a struct without copy constructor.

You don't.

If you wish to do so, then you might have two situations:

- refcounted structures: then add a copy function which is actually a ref function, and a free function which is an unref function.

- statically allocated structures: then set the copy and free functions to a dummy handler which does nothing.

If your case is not one of those, then you should make it so it is one of those. Glib needs a way to know your struct won't disappear without it noticeing.