Fwd: i18n of app menus

How can those app menus be translated? Is anyone on the gnome-i18n
mailing list?
Olav
--- Begin Message ---
Hi guys,

I'm sure many of you have heard of the new 3.4 feature, application
menu [1]. There is one problem with it from the i18n perspective: app
menus are not translatable. Affected apps seems to be epiphany,
gnome-contacts, but not gnome-boxes and gnome-documents. The issue
with the former is that they use an .ui file which is not a standard
Glade file format, see [2]. I've tried to mark these strings as
translatable in numerous ways, but I can't make them appear in PO
files.

So my question is: does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Maybe I
should file a bug against GTK+?

[1] https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree/Features/ApplicationMenu

[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/plain/data/ui/epiphany-application-menu.ui

--