Re: gtk-2-24-win32 branch merged into gtk-2-24
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk-2-24-win32 branch merged into gtk-2-24
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:44:53 +0100
On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 15:19 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> The -win32 branch is now in a pretty good state and seems to be the best
> Gtk 2.x version for win32 so far, so I just merged it into gtk-2-24, and
> I plan to do a release later this week.
Many thanks for that.
What's happening with win32 support in GTK+ 3? Do you have any idea when
there will be binaries available, even for testing? I'd like to update
Glom's Windows installer.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev