Re: gtk+-2.24.8 became the current maintained version on win32 ??

Thanks, I try your method, but it's no use.

I guess it's not a font bug, when run gtk-demo.exe, no warning on console.and all texts are English.

The texts disappear like the GtkTextView control disappear, background also disappear, BUT line-num panel not disappear.