Re: gtk+-2.24.8 became the current maintained version on win32 ??
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: jun louis <louisliangjun gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk+-2.24.8 became the current maintained version on win32 ??
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:02:27 +0100
On Sun, 2012-01-15 at 15:31 +0800, jun louis wrote:
> I found that gtk+-2.24.8 became the current maintained version on
> I test a lot of version of gtk+-2.24.*, No one work better then gtk
> Simple run gtk-demo.exe, when click Source page then click Info page,
> all text disappear!!!
This is due to some bugs in cairo, mostly:
Use the patch from that bug, or use the cairo binary from
http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php which has the necessary patches.
] [Thread Prev