Re: Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and =?UTF-8?Q?win=36=34=3F?=

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 10:15:48 +0200, Kean Johnston wrote:
Dieter has been speaking with the gtk developers on IRC, and has been
Would it be inappripriate to ask that that type of discussion happens
on the mailing list? Unless IRC logs are stored, they are ephemeral,
can't be searched or referred back to at a later date etc, and only
have visibility to those in the channel at the time.

Eerm, I've been working with jdahlin on irc to get my gobject-instrospection
Windows port reviewed. Everything I have said and have to say about
binaries and the GTK+ bundle already happens on the list :)

mvg,
Dieter