Re: Function completion for GVariant maybe types?

> GVariant is typically used in situations where there are strong
> expectations on the types of values in use and not much need for
> converting between different types.

I try to point out a way which would enable the consistent reuse of data types
from previous GVariant instances while a new one is generated with the marker
"nothing". It is a special use case for the clean cooperation with nullable
types. I would appreciate if it could be provided by the software component
"GLib" directly.

Regards,
Markus