Re: GTK + Clutter next step(s)

Hello,

Le 10/10/2011, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org> a écrit :
> - Port selected applications from clutter-gtk/GtkGLExt
>   - Which ones?
>   - Can we get the app authors to do this?
I'm developping a small software for scientific visualisation in the
domain of atomistic simulations (V_Sim, http://inac.cea.fr/L_Sim/V_Sim
sorry for the ads). I'm currently maintaining drawing based on GtkGlExt
and on an own implementation of a Gl area. I would be happy to test
any new API from GTK to get rid of these.

During the transition to GTK+3.0, I've regularly compiled the 2.90 from
git to test compliance. I would do it again if it can help. I regularly
read gtk-devel mailing list, so I'll see how your proposition will
evolve ; but you can rely on experimental API testing if necessary.

Regards,

Damien.