Re: RFC: Model-View-Controller

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 19:12 +0100, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> The first thing I want to do is to create "View" objects. ... In
> Clutter terms this is what ClutterActor is.
> The second thing I want to is create "Controller" objects. ...
> The Clutter equivalent here is ClutterAction.

How about just using Clutter's Actor / Action terminology in GTK?

Might make things a bit simpler. The three terms in MVC brings a bit of
its own conceptual baggage and meanwhile we already have TextView and
TreeModel going on; the overload on "view" and "model" might get
annoying.

{shrug}

AfC
Vancouver