Re: RFC: Model-View-Controller
- From: Michael Hasselmann <michael taschenorakel de>
- To: Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: RFC: Model-View-Controller
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:33:51 +0100
On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 19:12 +0100, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> so I've been thinking about this for a bit, and I think it's a good
> idea, but I wanted to see if other people have an opinion about it.
> And I wanted to get it into people's minds before we sit down for a
Please don't take Model-View-Controller paradigm too literal. It can
help when designing things; but at the same time it can be overly
complex if implemented. If you don't believe me, take a look at
libmeegotouch [LMT]. It's MVC in its purest form, and everyone hated it
in the end.
] [Thread Prev