Re: Glib: a Win32 discussion

Tor Lillqvist just mentionned recently on his blog
(http://tml-blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/gtk-on-windows-i-am-not-really-doing-it.html)
that he was moving on to new things (this is bad news for us if you
consider all the high-quality work he did for many years.) So, at the
moment, it's unclear who will be in charge next.