gobject introspection in runtime possible?

Hello list,
 Just a flash question about introspection (I'm a newbye).

Is it possible to get introspection data from a GObject in runtime?
I was wondering if it would be convenient to create a special introspectable parent object to declare d-bus interfaces of derived, simply listing properties and class initialized methods.

As I see gobject-introspection do it offline reading .c file

thanks in advance,

Andrea