Re: gobject introspection in runtime possible?

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 12:22 +0200, Andrea wrote:
> Hello list,
>  Just a flash question about introspection (I'm a newbye).
> Is it possible to get introspection data from a GObject in runtime?
> I was wondering if it would be convenient to create a special
> introspectable parent object to declare d-bus interfaces of derived,
> simply listing properties and class initialized methods.
> As I see gobject-introspection do it offline reading .c file

Generation of the introspectiondata is offline during the build, but
accessing the existing introspection data can be done at runtime.

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's a deeply religious crooked cowboy moving from town to town, helping folk
in trouble. She's a pregnant gypsy pearl diver from the wrong side of the
tracks. They fight crime!