Re: questions re: aux info, size request

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
> Ok I see, so we end up with:
>  - set_size_request() Can be used to increase the minimum request

I was thinking this should stay backward compatible and allow lowering
it, fwiw. Though I can't actually come up with a use case, I'm just
being paranoid.

btw - have you looked into allowing 0x0 allocations at all? (at 0x0,
draw() would not be called, I think, so draw() implementations would
not have to handle 0x0; also, 0x0 would not really work on window
widgets, but this could be addressed by forcing window widgets to have
at least a 1x1 minimum size. i.e. replace 1x1 min allocation with a
1x1 min request for window widgets only)

Havoc