Re: padding cleanup

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> Would it be better to have padding-start and padding-end,
> rather than -left and -right, and have it do the right
> thing in RTL locales? I've often wished CSS did it that
> way, and GTK+ does do most things with start and end
> already.

Hmm. does GTK usually do that or does it just name them left and right
and then flip left and right in RTL?

Problem with start and end is it doesn't convey vertical vs.
horizontal. I guess you could do hpadding-start hpadding-end.

Still isn't the RTL support based on the app developer just thinking
LTR and then GTK inverting everything?

Havoc