Re: Killed "size-request" [was Re: 3.0 refactoring issues]
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tristanvb openismus com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Killed "size-request" [was Re: 3.0 refactoring issues]
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:10:12 -0400
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
>> Current state is that all size_request vfuncs in GTK+ except
>> for the one on GtkWidgetClass has been removed, "size-request"
>> signal and vfunc is to be considered deprecated but as Matthias
>> mentioned we cant use #ifdef deprecation guards.
Actually, I've since realized that we can do
void (*size_request) (GtkWidget *widget, GtkRequisition *requisition);
This is what I am currently useing to find size_request users
throughout my jhbuild tree.
] [Thread Prev