Re: threading / timers / etc

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
>  - We will add GTimeSpec which is GTimeVal using nanoseconds instead of
>    microseconds (same story with struct timeval vs. struct timespec).
>    The librt interfaces provide this level of accuracy so it would be a
>    shame to needlessly discard it.

I know this is a completely minor side issue to the point of your
email (which sounds good overall) but I often find myself writing a
convenience wrapper around g_get_current_time() that returns a single
integer. If you do get_time(TimeSpec*) it might be nice to also do a
"uint64 get_time_milliseconds()" wrapper.

Havoc