Re: Reviewing GVariant, part II
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Reviewing GVariant, part II
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:48:09 -0500
I've started in on the comments in this email.
On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 17:01 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> First, I didn't see any documentation improvements after my last
> review attempt...are those coming, or are we stuck here ?
I wrote an email in reply to your comments on October 28. I proposed a
lot of fixes but I received no feedback on how you felt about my
proposals. If you could briefly read over that mail and give me your
feeling about the proposals I've made to address the shortcomings you
pointed out, I'll get started on making the changes.
Meanwhile, I'll finish off the changes you've suggested in this email.
] [Thread Prev