Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2010-12-14

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 13:50 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> A little update on the status of these actions:
>>
>> > ACTION: test treeview-refactor with a very large dataset (kris)
>> > ACTION: merge treeview-refactor before next snapshot (tristan, kris)
>>
>> Done

Hey, one thing I noticed while looking over the now-merged cell area
apis is this:

void  gtk_cell_area_set_style_detail  (GtkCellArea   *area,
                                                        const gchar  *detail);

Before we let these APIs go stable, we should figure out how this is
supposed to look with GtkStyleContext. Detail strings are out...