Re: treeview-refactor branch has landed.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
> The 'treeview-refactor' branch has landed in GTK+ master.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tristan for all the
hard work done.  This refactor was badly needed and opens up a whole
lot of new opportunities.  I hope waiting for me to catch up all the
time hasn't been annoying.

Furthermore, I would encourage people who use complex tree views in
their libraries or applications to test these as soon as possible and
report any issues they find.  Although we have put significant time in
checking all the corner cases, there is a good chance we might have
missed something.

thanks,

-kris.