Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:03:25 -0500
On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
>> Yes, I am going to bring it back.
> I see you added it back as it was before (i.e. a copy of the main one).
> I dunno if it is very important, but the idea i had was to make e.g. gtk
> +-3.0-x11.pc just depend on gtk+-3.0.pc but add -I $includedir/gtk
> +-3.0-x11, which lets apps access $includedir/gtk+-3.0-x11/gdk/gdkx.h as
> <gdk/gdkx.h>. A setup like this makes builds accessing gdkx.h without a
> gtk+-3.0-x11.pc dependency fail at buildtime, which is nice.
That would be nicer, indeed.
] [Thread Prev