Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:28:23 -0500
On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 23:28 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> * Merge gdk and gtk+ (if we want to do this, and i think it makes sense)
> * Rename libgtk-x11-3.0.so to libgtk-3.0.so
> * Change the way the pc files are set up so that gtk+-x11-3.0.pc just
> depends on gtk+-3.0 and adds the includedir for gdkx.h.
I've committed my attempt at doing these tasks to the gdk-backend branch.
I hope Benjamin comes through with the last two ABI-changing tasks:
> * Convert GdkCursor to a GObject
> * Hide Class definitions of backend-instantiated/derived types
My changes don't actually enable building multiple backends at the
same time yet, that needs some more work.
] [Thread Prev