Re: right click *in* a menu

On 12/06/2010 08:03 PM, Jernej Simončič wrote:
On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:34:36 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:

I'm wishing for that as well all the time. I wonder who came up with the
idea that there's only ever one thing you want to do in a menu. Didn't
know anyone was clever enough to implement something as complex as
"don't close menu if right-clicked" or "don't close if modifier is
pressed when menu-item is clicked".

Am I the only one who thinks that having a menu you don't want to close
after making a selection means a badly designed UI?

I was thinking the same thing. In my world, such a menu future would merely be a workaround for a proper UI. Just like tear-off menus.

 / Martin

--

My GIMP Blog:
http://www.chromecode.com/