Re: rendering-cleanup Part 2

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> Hey Benjamin, the branch  builds just fine, but I see a ton or redraw issues.
> Everything basically turns black after a while...

Oh, I forgot about that:
I switched csw windows to using Cairo subsurfaces, which are a new
feature in Cairo 1.10. And while doing that, I found bugs in their
implementation that I fixed in Cairo master.
So you will need Cairo master for this to work properly right now.

Benjamin