Re: gthread: how many cores do I have?

On 2 April 2010 11:21, Pavel Machek <pavel ucw cz> wrote:
> Actually, he got the naming right. Even single-core cpus have cores...

I've now read the equivalent functions in openmp (which has an
incredibly complicated linux version, it's several hundred lines of
code), qt and gimp. I'll put a patch and some notes on bugzilla.

Everyone seems to call the function something like
get_num_processors(), so I suggest we go for:

  int g_get_num_processors (void);

John