Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2009-11-27

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> = minutes for the 2009-11-27 meeting =

Hey, thanks for sending these, and sorry for my nonattendance...my
dentist had to go in deep :-(

> 6. Rename configure.in to configure.ac [Enselic]
> - trivial issue
> - mclasen will have to decide
> - ebassi points out that GLib should switch as well
> - kalikiana wants to know if there are compatibility issues for the rename
> - none direct; there might be external scripts relying on configure.in

I don't have any problem with doing this, even if I don't see much
benefit. Just do it for all I care, but please make sure that make
distcheck still works.

> 7. menu export over D-Bus [bratsche]
> - useful for ubuntu's "application indicators"
> - Quartz backend
> - menu reflowing
> - bratsche is working on a general purpose menu proxy
> - 3.0 material

Is this based on proxying actions over dbus, or widgets ?