Re: Gtk-OSX Frameworks (was: Why are developers...)

On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:32 PM, John Ralls wrote:

On Nov 10, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Jacob Juul Kolding wrote:

That  would be great!
I've been trying to build it on Snow Leopard, butI i'm stuck now with
jhbuild meta-gtk-osx-core failing to  build ige-mac-integration:

Please rerun gtk-osx-build-install.sh to get the most recent jhbuildrc. You'll have to build 32-bit to use ige-mac-integration (it uses Carbon), but the latest jhbuildrc skips it for you if you build for 64-bit. (For now, you can just abandon the module; everything else is built.)

But how do I build the framework or other apps without the ige stuff?

Jacob Kolding

Regards,
John Ralls