Re: Why are no developers completing/maintaining native Gtk+ for OS X?

On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:15 AM, John Ralls wrote:
In light of all of the work Kristian has done in the last few weeks, I've taken out the stuff about "not actively maintained". There's still a fair number (about 80) "FIXME: Implement" comments, so for now I think it's still accurate to say that it's not feature complete. Sorry, Kristian, I should have updated that sooner.

I've slightly updated the live.gnome.org page. I will work on merging the to do list found at your gtk-osx.sf.net page and the current list at live.gnome.org into one new and complete list at live.gnome.org.

regards,

-kris.