Re: [Usability] Gtk+ Font Dialog improvements
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- Cc: Henrique Carvalho Alves <hcarvalhoalves gmail com>, usability gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Gtk+ Font Dialog improvements
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:52:14 -0400
On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Behdad Esfahbod<behdad behdad org> wrote:
> On 07/19/2009 10:42 PM, Henrique Carvalho Alves wrote:
>> I wanted feedback from someone more experienced in the Gtk+ stack and C,
>> willing to implement this mockup, maybe a branch or patch against
>> GtkFontSelection(Dialog), and leveraging
>> pango_language_get_sample_string() for providing a better preview text.
> For the implementation we may be able to convert the glade file into a .ui
> file and embed it directly in GTK+.
I'd rather see a patch that does whatever changes are needed to the
] [Thread Prev