[windows\dev-c++] manual installation of gtk+

I tried to install gdk+ in dev-c++ manually.
I downloaded from gtk+ site all the dev GTK+ individual packages (glib,
gtk+, pango, atk and cairo) and i copied all the files inside these packages
in the dev-c++ main directory.

then I give to the compiler this:

-I"<INCLUDE>\gtk-2.0"
-I"<INCLUDE>\..\lib\gtk-2.0\include"
-I"<INCLUDE>\atk-1.0"
-I"<INCLUDE>\pango-1.0"
-I"<INCLUDE>\glib-2.0"
-I"<INCLUDE>\..\lib\glib-2.0\include"
-I"<INCLUDE>\cairo"
-mms-bitfields

and to the linker this:
-gtk-win32-2.0
-gdk-win32-2.0
-atk-1.0
-gdk_pixbuf-2.0
-pangowin32-1.0
-gdi32
-pango-1.0
-gobject-2.0
-gmodule-2.0
-glib-2.0
-gailutil
-pango-1.0
-pangocairo-1.0
-pangoft2-1.0
-gio-2.0
-gthread-2.0
-cairo

when I try to compile with dev-c++ the error is this:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `gtk_entry_get_type'
ld returned 1 exit status
[Build Error]  [gtk.exe] Error 1

i posted only one Linker error as an example: the linker is not able to find
the reference of any gtk function.

thanks a lot,
Marco