gmem.c 175 failed to allocate 175 bytes ....

Hi,

I have a win32 glib multi-threads application (compiled by mingw, glib
only, no gtk+).
When I have two threads ... the application running OK.  But when I add an extra
threads .... my application can still run, but has random error message:

gmem.c 175 failed to allocated 175 bytes ...

The 175 is random but always is small number because my application
use a lot of g_strdup()
to allocate short string.

I try to run my application via GDB ... but under GDB, the problem goes away :-(
I also recompile my app. under Linux (OpenSuSE10.3), since I know more
debug tools under Linux
but the problem did not show up under Linux  :-(

I feel the problem is thread related, but after two days debugging, I
still can't figure
out what's wrong.

I knew I did not explain the problem clearly ... sorry for that, but I
really don't know what's the problem.

I'm appreciated if someone can give me some suggestion.  In what kind of
situation, gmem.c line 175 (function g_realloc) will fail ... even the
requested memory is small.

Thanks
KC