Re: GSeal bugs in GtkAccelLabel hampering flexibility

Peter Clifton wrote:

> Turns out about 20% of our source files don't compile with
> -DGSEAL_ENABLE anyway, so looks like we've got some work to do before
> GTK3.0 comes out ;). Oh.. and a fair number of these bugs were in my
> "stolen and modified from GTK sources" GtkAction and GtkAccelLabel
> subclasses.

So, your code is not GTK3-ready.  Nothing wrong with that.

> Please do help enlighten me though.. I'm going mad trying to figure this
> one out... how does actually GSEAL work? (I've not found anything using
> Google).

It's there to help people like you figure out what they need to change to make
their code GTK3 compatible.  When you find bugss, please kindly file a bug
report such that it gets fixed before GTK3 is out.

Makes sense?

behdad