[introspection] GArrays, GPtrArrays, etc

Hi,

It seems there is no GI_TYPE_TAG_ for GArrays, GPtrArrays or GByteArrays.
Well, there is GI_TYPE_TAG_ARRAY and associated annotation "(array)", but
this is for plain C arrays.  I presume it doesn't e.g. make sense to
overload GI_TYPE_TAG_ARRAY for GArrays too, because GArrays behave
differently than plain C arrays.

I would have thought that these containers should be given their own tag
type so they can be properly handled by language bindings like Seed.  G(S)
Lists and GHashTables all have their own tag types.

So, is this a missing feature?  Or do I misunderstand the situation?

Iain Nicol