Re: GtkPlug not chaining up to GtkWindow's keys_changed handler?

Hi Federico,
On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 21:20 -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 17:22 -0400, Yu Feng wrote:
>
> > In GTK 2.14.4, GtkPlug does not chain up to GtkWindow's keys_changed
> > handler. (gtkplug.c:1043 and gtkwindow.c:7937)
> >
> > The effect is that the key hash in the 'gtk-window-key-hash' data member
> > of the window is not updated whenever the mnemonic keys are changed, and
> > any newly associated mnemonic keys are ignored.
> >
> > Are there any particular reasons for this behavior or it is an honest
> > typo?
>
> It could be a typo/oversight/etc.  This is not the first time that
> GtkPlug has had a bug due to failing to "sync up" with GtkWindow.
>
> Do you have a little reproducible test case for this problem?

Sorry I don't have a 'little' test case.

I discovered the problem when writing a panel applet with a MenuBar in
it(Global Menu) The problem can be reproduced by modifying the mnemonic
keys of the menu items.

If it is needed I can come up with one but it may take some time.

Yu