Re: GVariant for prez!
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp pobox com>
- To: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw gnome org>, gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GVariant for prez!
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:56:36 -0400
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
> - dictionary entries in GVariant can stand freely (ie: they are not
> restricted to being contained in an array).
What does it mean if you have a free-floating dict entry? Are you
supposed to treat as a dict with one entry? Or treat as a struct?
Is allowing this useful, or just something you didn't want to write
code to guard against?
> - maybe some other minor things of this flavour that are slipping my
> mind at the moment.
It looked like you might allow non-string dict keys, was one I noticed.
] [Thread Prev