Re: GTK+ Website Review - Final Draft
- From: Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Bastiaan Veelo <bastiaan sarc nl>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ Website Review - Final Draft
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:00:29 +0100
28 jan 2008 kl. 10.48 skrev Martyn Russell:
Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
Logo: fresh look, I like it. However, it looks slightly distorted
if it is supposed to resemble a perfect cube. As you know, all
lines in a perspective projection share a common vanishing point.
seems not to be the case particularly in the upper and lower edges of
the green front face and the corresponding edges in the back. Also,
might want to consider to make the 'invisible' edges not as heavy
others; I suggest to have a little of the face colour mixed in them
give them a shine-through appearance.
Thanks for your thoughts, but ultimately, it is just a logo and I
it looks great ;)
More importantly, it's just a facelift of the current logo (which has
always been skewed) and some people seems to like it.
The discussion about it the last time it came up (October last year).
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com
] [Thread Prev