Re: Theory of good signal/event API design?
- From: Sander Marechal <s marechal jejik com>
- To: Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Theory of good signal/event API design?
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:07:32 +0200
Andy Wingo wrote:
> You probably won't get terribly useful answers here, GStreamer's bus is
> not present in other GObject-based libraries like GTK+. Even if it were,
> this is probably more appropriate to gtk-app-devel.
> Consider writing to gstreamer-devel.
I wrote there too, but got no comments. The reason I posted to the GTK
lists as well is because GTK is also event/signal driven. I'm not
looking for anything GStreamer (or other technology) specific, but for
general information about event driven programming.
] [Thread Prev