Re: Theory of good signal/event API design?

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 08:51:26PM +0200, Sander Marechal wrote:
> Maybe. I did a bit of reading and it looks like bdus was created for
> communication between applications and for os->application
> communication, not for passing messages around within a single application.

Yes, sure. I assumed that, if you talked about modules, they may be
realized in a way that may need inter thread or inter process
communication.

If your application is single threaded, why not just call functions?
Calling functions and sending a message is almost the same then.

Robert
Entwicklungszentrum Nord     http://www.pengutronix.de