Re: Undo framework
- From: "Morten Welinder" <mwelinder gmail com>
- To: "Sven Neumann" <sven gimp org>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>, Iain * <iaingnome gmail com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Undo framework
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:21:01 -0400
I would find it useful if such an undo system would do away with the stack
view of things and use the back-in-time view that Emacs uses.
For example, if we have
Do A, Do B, Do C, Undo C, Do D
then it should be possible to rewind history to the point where C was done.
] [Thread Prev