Re: wimp file system layout

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:51:51 -0500, Thomas Stover wrote:

> Does anybody know if
> there is a certain pattern of files I could deploy in the application's
> directory or otherwise that would enable the wimp them engine with out a
> normal gtk install?

This is probably more suited for the gtk-list, but anyway, to do what you
want, just keep the GTK+ directory structure, and put your executables to
the bin\ subdir. This is what GIMP 2.4 will do as well (if you go to the
Releases page and download GIMP 2.4-rc3, it already deploys GTK+ this way).

--
< Jernej Simončič >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >