wimp file system layout

I have noticed that on win32, one can place all the gtk dlls inside an application's directory, and the application will run without a "normal" GTK installation. The only reason that I want to do that is because I'm trying to make a single installation package for several in-house applications, some of which use GTK. I would like to just install all of our stuff to a single directory. The problem is that GTK then has no runtime configuration information and falls back to all defaults. I really want it to run with the wimp theme engine. Does anybody know if there is a certain pattern of files I could deploy in the application's directory or otherwise that would enable the wimp them engine with out a normal gtk install?

btw, by "normal" gtk install I mean using the gimp-win.sourceforge.net installers. (which normally work just fine)