Re: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)

2007/10/10, Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>:
Am Mittwoch, den 10.10.2007, 11:08 +0100 schrieb Alberto Ruiz:
> The light in the middle of the cube (in the center corner) doesn't
> help to make contrast with the white letters.
> Tango suggests to use the upper left corner as a light source and I
> think it would work better.

Ok, modified the icon:

- gtk-logo1.svg: Just cleaned up the glyphs.
- gtk-logo2.svg: The same, but black glyphs.
- gtk-logo3.svg: Moved the light source to the upper left corner.
- gtk-logo4.svg: Same again, but bright glyphs.

I think that we won't find a way to decide if the logo is going to be good or not, since we´re basically stating personal opinions. Why don't we forward this challenge to the gnome-art team guys? Maybe they can came up with a solution that can please us all.

Ciao,
Mathias

--
Mathias Hasselmann < mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz